- I put my writing up on my sidebar. And I told you all about it here. But then I left out the part where I say that when I finish, I'm going to take it down (delete the website), revise it (because you're only seeing the rough draft) and then probably stuff it in the closet (what?????). Isn't that what all great authors do? :) So, for those who are questioning why I would put it out there for all to see, know that it's not the finished product.
- I'm sorry. I'm just not a big fan of the rain. I've tried to be. But I'm not. I don't particularly like to be wet unless that's what I'm aiming for. And I HATE being cold.
- This second kid thing has totally cramped my style. Where I use to be able to get through one or two books A WEEK, I'm barely getting through one a month. Geez...
- Of course, we did finish our basement and put in that awesome theater around the same time, so maybe it's not the kid's fault, maybe it's Wade's.
- I haven't talked about Toastmaster's for a long time. I had an interesting experience a few weeks back and I meant to vent here, but I never did. Anyways, Toastmaster's is going good. Wade was all excited that since it was the end of the Toastmaster year and I wouldn't be an officer anymore, that I was done with Toastmasters. Sad. But really, I see myself staying with Toastmasters for as long as I *need* the adult interaction. I genuinely like it. I don't expect him to understand. But I understand.
- J. started asking questions like "how does a baby come out" and other personal questions this morning. It freaked me out! I'm not ready for this! Go back to "why is the sky blue" please!
- I start training for the St. George Marathon tomorrow. I have it all written down on paper, but knowing now what I know about marathons, I'm still a little scared to do it all again. I'm just hoping that my training is a little smarter this go round.
- Chocolate covered gummy bears are not nearly as good as chocolate covered cinnamon bears
- Church is still true, even if you let us go five minutes early. There is no need to stretch it out until exactly 2:00. I'm just sayin'.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Amending Thoughts and Tidbits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, I wanna read more too but I guess I oughtta get offline more and then I could... GL with the marathon! Better you than me! You'll rock it, I'm psyched for you... And our bishop isn't afraid to end early and we've lucked out a number of times recently-- YAY! And I still love you even if you aren't a fan of the rain and I am... And cool that you like Toastmasters. Go you! And I gotta read your stuff before you hide it!!!!
Post a Comment