
I received word this morning that I won the writing contest I entered to fulfill #21 on my list. How cool is that?
I called everyone I could think of that would care and no one answered. How uncool is that?
But I'm not going to let my good spirits be dampened. My prize is a crate of clementines from Spain. Again, how cool is that?
The most exciting thing is that I actually won. I read the other entries and there were some talented writers with some great stories. Sometimes, I reread my stuff and think it's lame and boring and I can point out all the flaws. It's nice to have a complete stranger read something I've written and pick it as the best.
Watch out J.K. Rowling. Here I come!
4 comments:
Saw you on Scribbit. Congrats on winning!
That is way awesome!!
That's awesome. Congratulations!!!!
Came here from Scribbit. Congrats on winning. I enjoyed your post!
Post a Comment