Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Loving It

*Yesterday, after waiting much of the day, the UPS man showed up with my birthday present from Wade. A netbook--a stripped down tiny laptop. It's roughly the size of a book and about an inch thick. It fits very nicely in my purse and is quite functional. And who says you can't buy love?

* I'm still really upset over Monday's House episode. It was a complete shock. I'm not sure why I'm so upset over it, but I've been obsessing about it since I saw it yesterday morning.

* American Idol didn't record last night on the TiVo and I was very, very mad about it. I might have taken out my frustration on my amazing husband who just bought me a very cool birthday present.

*I've been waiting for two days now on word on whether I got a freelance opportunity or not. The stress is about to kill me.

*We received notice yesterday that our permit from the county for the basement will be revoked on Monday if we don't get our inspection done. So now we're in hyper mode. Somehow I got roped into cleaning the basement today. And putting up insulation once we get the go ahead.

No comments: