Yay I'm back!
Ranch Crispy Chicken
1 envelope ranch dressing mix
1/4 C bread crumbs or cornflake crumbs (I had neither, so I used Special K)
Chicken
Combine the ranch dressing mix and the crumbs. Dip the chicken in. Bake at 375 for 50ish minutes or until the juice runs clear.
So insanely easy and yet so delicious. Probably would've been even better if it was warm, but seeing as I was waiting for Wade and then too hungry to heat it back up when I gave up waiting, it was cold. I served it with fried zucchini, which is SO good yet SO time consuming to make. Oh, and an Israeli melon and corn that I picked up at a roadside produce stand yesterday.
Quick, easy, and tasty.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gonna HAVE to try this one-- YUM!
Post a Comment