#4--Make my house into a home. Meet Home Improvement Ideas (say HII) on the 1st of every month.
#3--Tighten down the budget. Financial Tips--what's working, what's not--bi-monthly.
#2--Strengthen Spirtual Self--Say Shalom, Spiritual Sundays.
And #1...
Has nothing to do with the blog. But will be revealed tomorrow.
Thanks for hanging with me this year. It's been a good time. No need to worry. I will still write up strange posts like this and this and most definitely like this. But in between those bizzare every day things that happen, you'll actually see there's some depth to me.
And of course, even when cooking something new or trying to make my house into a home, there's bound to be something funny that happens right?
Spiritual Sundays, well, that's just so
Have a great New Years Eve. Stay safe and think of me at 11:30 in the blistering cold lining up at Sugarhouse Park to "Beat the New Year" with my brothers. Because YES they came through. I have two objectives: Beat Scott--who's run, like, maybe 5 times since October. And secondly, beat the New Year. It's going to be veryveryclose on both accounts.

1 comment:
I was sitting here laughing at the "this, this & this" links. Bryaden wanted to know what was so funny. I said, "Josh's mom." He Said, "What did she say?" I said, "she says you have to wear pants to her house." He said, "What kind of pants? Any kind of pants?" Maybe I'm rummy or something but I thought that was REALLY funny. :)
Post a Comment